Weekends on the river Rospuda
Day I - Friday
You arrive at the campsite at a farm "Sumowo"
Bakałarzewie.Po arrival in tents, evening campfire integration. Prediction of the bivouac: a separate campsite, toilets, showers extra charge, 3 piers, volleyball field, the nearest grocery stores - about 1km.
Day Two - Saturday
Long Lake - Lake Sumowo - about 10km
We get up in the morning, but fortunately do not have to consist of tents, because they spend the night on the same field
campsite. We're going up the river, because approx. 10 am you have to be ready to go,
When you reach the lake. Long Lake will be held to allocate hardware and sail on the trail,
the first episode is quite lively with overturned by beavers trees and protruding rocks,
before Bakałarzewo can stop for a tour of bunkers from World War II, guided by a custodian on this route waiting to carry your kayak at the old mill, the boat upon arrival (16:00 pm) time for a free dinner on site
from 21.00 to 23.00 hrs relaxation for body and mind in the sauna, Finnish
Finish the day at a common campfire ...
Day III - Sunday
Lake Sumowo - Small Handles - about 10km
Around 10.00 we set off on the trail awaits us today canoe crossing picturesque lakes and Round Bolesty to the village Small Handles approx. 16 that reach the small hands, at the former mill
we return to our campsite to wake up to a delicious dinner, we make tents; full of impressions, relaxed and rested back to their homes
The price includes rafting:
- Kayaks + accessories (2-person kayaks, life vests, paddles, waterproof container for small items)
- Paid for 2 nights - campsite, own tents
- Meals under option
- Participation in rejuvenating sauna
- 2 outbreaks (in the wood)
- Fee for parking your car for the duration of runoff
Price does not include:
- Lunches to evening bonfires
- Charges for using the shower
- Personal camping equipment (tents, mats, sleeping bag, etc.).
- Hire additional waterproof bags
- Tickets to the Museum of bunkers from World War II