you are planing to spend a holiday rest in a kayak, our company has
been providing kayak tour for 25 years already. Here we answered most of
questions You would ask. If there is anything more You would like to
know, contact us on email@example.com
1. Is the transport of participants to the starting point available? – The transport to the starting point of drivers is available (about 3-4 people).
2. Do you have 1-person kayaks available in your offer? – We have 1, 2-person kayaks and 3-person canoe available.
3. Can we see your kayaks? – Here is the website where you can see the photos of our kayaks and canoe http://www.kajaki.pl/sprzet.php
4. How can we get to the starting point by train? – To some of the cities you can get by train here is link to the website where you can check the train timetable http://www.pkp.pl/english/index.php
5. Do you have the map of the route?- We have all the maps in oue shop but most of the routes are only in polish.
6. Is there a possibility to leave the car at the guarded car park? – You can leave your car safely at the car parks which are at the bootstations in the certain cities.
7. Is there a possibility to leave the bicycle in a safe place?
8. Are there a lot of insects by the river?
– By every river there are insects, but there are no rivers where the
amount of insects is much bigger than at the others. It depends on the
weather, not on the river.
9. How late do we need to make a decision about the kayak tour? How long can we put the decision about the kayak tour off?
– When you decide to make a kayak tour, we are making you the
reservation, and give you the time to pay pre-payment at our bank
account which is 100% confirmation that you won’t change your mind.
10. Is the pre-payment before the kayak tour needed?
– The pre-payment is for us 100% confirmation, that your kayak tour
will take place. After paying pre-payment we can negotiate when you will
need to pay the whole amount.
11. Can you give us the IBAN number? Here is our international bank account (IBAN) PL71144010840000000002985659.
12. Is there any big supermarket at the starting point to make our shopping before the kayak tour? – In Sorkwity there is the shop which is longer opened but it would be better for you to make the shopping in Olsztyn.
13. Can we pay in EURO or it is needed in PLN? What it the course of EURO? /How high would be the price in EURO? The present course in available at the website: http://www.nbp.pl/home.aspx?f=/Kursy/kursy.htm. It is better to change the money earlier because in the small cities it can be a problem.
14. Is there enough place to put tent, sleeping bag, cooker... in the kayak?
– The kayaks made of polyethylene has quite a lot of place to put your luggage
in. Those kayaks has also well profiled sits. Those kayaks are very
comfortable and are ideal for every kind of river. Even if it has faster
stream and obstacles as Czarna Hańcza.Baggage needs to be divided into smaller ones It is best to put in garbage bags; -) - will be water-resistant - the cheapest way.Part of the luggage folds out on the burds and between the legs. We must take care of the proper placement of our luggage in a kayak. We place heavy, unneeded items during the day in the stern and bow. Things that can be useful on the water at hand. Objects longer than a mat or tent can easily float in the cockpit, by the sides. It is also good to place more kilos in the stern, not in the bow. More submerged beak means worse boat nautical.
Only the first time of Packing a kayak ore canoe is difficult :-)
15. Are kayaks with rudder availabe? – We have kayaks without rudders. Here is our website about our equipment, kayaks and canoes http://www.kajaki.pl/sprzet.php
16. Do those kayaks have comfortable sits appropriate for few-days tour? Kayaka made of polyethylene has well profiled sits which are more comfortable than kayak of laminate and canoes.
17. Is payment for guide and camping sites enclosed in the payment for the group kayak tour? – Generally we give the price without those things included, but there is such a possibility.
18. Which part of the river could you recommend?- Could you give me a plan for one week kayak tour? - Write firstname.lastname@example.org to get a plan for a particular river.
19. Is food encolsed in the payment? – Most often participants take care of their food on their own.
20. Do the drivers speak foreign languages.
Of course our drivers speaks foreign languages but you should handle
all the business with our office. If you have any questions please
contact our office +48 601 945 219
21. Is there a possibility to extend or to shorten the tour by the phone during the trip?
– If you want to extend you tour please do it before the trip because
we have other reservations and it possible that the kayaks are not
available at this time.
22. Are there any camping sites at the route? – At any river there are special places to camp.
23. Can we rent water resistant bags, tents, drifts? – Such things are available to rent.
24. Can you organize place to sleep at the kayak route?
- There could be a problem to find a room for every night because it is
a season. You will be in different villages every night, that is why it
is better to stay at the camping site with the tent.
25. How much does the camping site cost? – It costs about 20 zł for a tent.
26. How much does the renting of x kayaks at the Y river for Z days cost? – Please write or call us, so that we can count it all and give you a proper cost calculation.
27. Can we send you back scaned transfer conformation? – Of course it is not a problem. You can send it also by an e-mail.
28. Is fishing at polish rivers allowded? You must have a special permision to fish at polish waters.
29. Is making shopping during the tour available? – It would be better for you to make the shopping beffore the trip for 1-2 days , because it could be a problem on same rivers .
30. Can we pay for the trip at the starting point? – We need you to pay the pre-payment to confirm your reservation. The rest can be payed in cashon starting point.